FAQ About Selling Your Car to Eastern Shore Used Car Center in Daphne, AL, Near Mobile


Have questions about selling your car to Eastern Shore Used Car Center in Daphne, AL, near Mobile and Fairhope? We’ve got answers to put your mind at ease!

  • Can I sell my car if two names are on the title?
    Yes, you can; however, both persons must provide a valid driver's license to confirm their identity. Title in both names it could only take one person if it is titled Ms. Doe OR Mr. Doe. If it reads Ms. Doe AND Mr. Doe it would take both to sign for sale.
  • Can I sell my car if it is damaged but an insurance check covering repairs is pending?
    Yes, but you might be better off selling it to us "as is" and keeping the insurance check.
  • If I haven't had my car appraised yet, how do I know you're giving me the best offer?
    After we give you our appraisal, you have five days to compare it to other competitors.
  • What is an appraisal?
    An appraisal is a written evaluation of your vehicle’s condition that gives its cash value. This evaluation is completed by a certified automotive dealership that has at least one location.
  • Can I sell my car to you if I've lost my title?
    Yes, but we cannot buy it if there is a lien on the title.
  • Will you buy my car if it has an out-of-state title?
    Yes, we will.
  • Is it okay to remove installed accessories before I sell it to you?
    Yes, if doing so is in our written agreement, you may remove the selected accessories.
  • Will I need alternative transportation for when the purchase is complete?
    Yes, you will need a way to get to your home or office after the sale is done. We can set you up with a third-party transportation company who can take you where you need to go for an affordable rate.
  • Can I sell my car to you through a dealer in order to get a sales tax benefit?
    Yes. After you have your final purchase price for your new or used car, provide the dealer with your Eastern Shore Used Car Center appraisal. We will coordinate with the dealer so that you get your tax savings.
  • What do I need to bring to sell my car?
    • A valid driver's license.
    • Your lien-free vehicle title.
    • If there is still a lien, we'll need the name of the lien holder, account number, and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
    • All of the car's keys and remote fobs.
    • A cash payment or cashier's check for the loan balance if it exceeds the market value of the car.

Get started today and sell your car to Eastern Shore Used Car Center!

Powered By Chumney & Associates